ADSM-L

Re: Ask again.

2001-10-03 11:35:30
Subject: Re: Ask again.
From: David McClelland <DAVIDMCCLELLAND AT UK.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:33:48 +0100
Sean,

Sounds like you'll be wanting to include the:

     passwordaccess generate

into your dsm.sys file - this 'remembers' your password and automatically
generates a new one when required, thus removing the necesity for the
client to prompt you for a password.

Is this what you meant?

David McClelland
Tivoli Storage Management Team
Tivoli Storage Management Team
IBM EMEA Technical Centre,
Internet: davidmcclelland AT uk.ibm DOT com

Sean McNamara <mcnams AT PJM DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 03-10-2001 16:20:33