ADSM-L

Re: Listserver question

2001-10-03 11:12:40
Subject: Re: Listserver question
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 08:09:48 -0700
Yes, if you click on the "Advanced search" link, it will explain how to
specify your search criteria. Among other things, it does say that boolean
operators like AND and OR are case sensitive, and need to be in CAPS.

Another alternative is to just use the '+' (plus) sign to specify your
criteria. Thus you could search on:

   +matthew +bracchi

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Matthew A. Bacchi" <mbacchi AT BTV.IBM DOT COM>
10/03/2001 07:37