ADSM-L

Re: TWO TSM SERVERS

2001-09-27 10:43:05
Subject: Re: TWO TSM SERVERS
From: Fred Johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:40:13 -0500
Perhaps you should investigate setting up a copypool with
DEVC=server.  When you then do "ba stg primary copy" the backup goes to a
virtual volume on ServerB.  I haven't tried virtual volumes in this way,
but I use them for "ba db type=full".  That way I get a single tape for
each week's dump and incrementals.