ADSM-L

Re: TWO TSM SERVERS

2001-09-27 08:43:13
Subject: Re: TWO TSM SERVERS
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-IS/CIS" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:39:58 +0200
Hi,

would it not be possible to copy the primary pools from site A directly to a
sequential pool in site B, by sharing robotics between A and B ? This would
eliminate the need to establish server-to-server connections,

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K4-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.