ADSM-L

Re: Select Statement

2001-09-25 18:33:18
Subject: Re: Select Statement
From: Suad Musovich <suad AT CCU1.AUCKLAND.AC DOT NZ>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:30:31 +1200
Have a look on the scripts archives on coderelief.
        http://www.coderelief.com/depot.htm

In the TSM Scripts -> Server Monitoring and Admin area there are a bunch
of Perl scripts, with a script called "tsm-node-check"

This parses the previous nights logs and e-mails the contact[s] of the
nodes with summary of details and e-mails the admins of the policy
domains a list of the most significant sessions.

Cheers, Suad