ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.1.3 on OS/390

2001-09-25 16:10:32
Subject: Re: TSM 4.1.3 on OS/390
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:07:47 -0700
When I migrated all my tapes became non-writeable.

System thought they were a different density.
Mounting them for READONLY was OK but not READWRITE.

Had to run a lot of Move data and reclamations to recover.
I still have about 90 tapes that are READONLY now but
they are 'FULL' so I'm recylcing them through reclamation.

... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley
Private mail on any topic should be directed to :
   joef AT socrates.berkeley DOT edu