ADSM-L

HSM Managed File System Migration

2001-09-25 11:17:30
Subject: HSM Managed File System Migration
From: Matthew Large <matthew.large AT PHOENIXSM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 16:18:21 +0100
Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience with moving an HSM managed disk from one OS
to another? Namely Sun 2.6 to Sun 2.8. Sun 2.8 is currently not a supported
OS for HSM, so I'm not imagining many people have specifically done that,
but any experience moving HSM managed disks would be useful.

Thanks all!

MAtthew LArge

http://www.phoenixitgroup.com
******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Phoenix IT Group Limited is registered in England and Wales under company
number 3476115.  Registered Office: Technology House, Hunsbury Hill Avenue,
Northampton, NN4 8QS

relate to the official business of our firm shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.

No contracts may be concluded on behalf of our firm by means of email
communications.

Confidentiality: Confidential information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the recipient indicated (or responsible for delivery of the
message to such person), you may not take any action based on it, nor should
you copy or show this to anyone; please reply to this email and highlight
the error to the sender, then delete the message from your system.

Monitoring of Messages: Please note that we reserve the right to monitor and
intercept emails sent and received on our network.
Warning:  Internet email is not 100% secure. We ask you to understand and
observe this lack of security when emailing us. We do not accept
responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and any
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.