ADSM-L

Re: SAP backup

2001-09-24 09:48:40
Subject: Re: SAP backup
From: Jorge Rodriguez <jrodri_duran AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:45:26 -0400
You need to modify your initSID.utl and include this option:

BRARCHIVEMGTCLASS   MC_SAPD00_LOG1 MC_SAPD00_LOG2

With this option you can do two redo logs copies.

Check the Sessions option. If you want two copies the Sessions must be
two, and the REDOLOG_COPIES must be two too.

The management classes that you specify must be created.

I hope this help...

Jorge Rodriguez
Caracas - Venezuela