ADSM-L

Re: When is 30% of 100 equal to 21 ?

2001-09-19 09:11:42
Subject: Re: When is 30% of 100 equal to 21 ?
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:17:25 -0400
Yes, you are right.  I thought about it after I pressed SEND.

I guess I had a case of the "galloping dumbs".

However, further research shows the numbers are still screwy.

Yes, three migration processes started (18, 19,20).  Here are the rest of
the numbers.

ANR1001I,Migration process 18 ended for storage pool SPBACKUP.
ANR0986I Process 18 for MIGRATION running in the BACKGROUND processed
14804
items for a total of 20,968,353,792 bytes with a completion state of
SUCCESS at
12:23:35.
ANR1001I Migration process 19 ended for storage pool SPBACKUP.
ANR0986I Process 19 for MIGRATION running in the BACKGROUND processed
80403
items for a total of 21,924,864,000 bytes with a completion state of
SUCCESS at
12:23:55.

They still don't add up.  20,968,353,792 + 21,924,864,000 +   22,116,016,128 =
65,009,233,920 or about 62GB.

Still not close to 30% of 100GB.

Oh well.  I am about to put on some maintenance. Maybe it will
adjust/correct these numbers !

Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
09/19/2001 08:50 AM