ADSM-L

Dave Cannon/Tucson/IBM is out of the office.

2001-09-18 01:08:08
Subject: Dave Cannon/Tucson/IBM is out of the office.
From: Dave Cannon <Dave_Cannon AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 00:53:33 -0400
I will be out of the office starting September 17, 2001 and will not return
until October 8, 2001.

I will be out of the office from September 17 until October 8 and will have
only limited access to e-mail during this period.

My schedule:
Sept 17 - Sept 21: Business meetings and Oxford TSM Symposium.  Sept 24 -
Oct 7: Vacation.

For urgent issues relating to Tivoli Data Protection for NDMP,
please contact Matt Anglin.  For other urgent issues, please contact my
manager, Kathy Mitton.