ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Exchange V1.1

2001-09-17 16:44:56
Subject: Re: TDP for Exchange V1.1
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:45:32 -0700
Go to the http://www.tivoli.com/products/solutions/storage/news.html link,
then click on "Publications" (on the right-hand side). On the publications
page, click the "Prior versions" link, then scroll down to find the 1.1
version.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems

The command line is your friend.

"Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
09/17/2001 12:52