ADSM-L

Re: Management class and TDP for Oracle with RMAN

2001-09-17 13:16:30
Subject: Re: Management class and TDP for Oracle with RMAN
From: "De Blas Bellido, Vicente" <vicente.blas AT ITP DOT ES>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 19:14:57 +0200
Hello Thiha.

Thanks for your help.
I'm still stuck with this issue. I have followed your instructions but it
doesn't work. Whenever I start a script to backup the archivelog files, it
keeps going to the default mgmt class.
These are my configuration files:

TDPO.CONF
  DSMI_ORC_CONFIG         /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/oracle/bin64/dsm.opt
  DSMI_LOG                /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/oracle/bin64/dsierror.log
  TDPO_NODE               dsiaja02_ora
  TDPO_PSWDPATH           /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/oracle

DSM.OPT
  SErvername    dsiaja04

DSM.SYS
  SErvername  dsiaja04
  nodename dsiaja02_ora
    COMMmethod         TCPip
    TCPPort            1500
    TCPServeraddress   dsiaja04a

    passwordaccess prompt
    inclexcl /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/oracle/bin64/inclexcl

INCLEXCL
  include /adsmorc/.../*.arc rman_archive_log

The script that I use is:
  run{
     allocate channel 'tsm0' type 'sbt_tape';
     sql "alter system archive log current" ;
     backup archivelog all format '%d_arch_%U' delete input;
  }

Is there anything wrong?

Thank you for your cooperation !!

vicente.blas AT itp DOT es