ADSM-L

ANS1357S - Anybody see this error before?

2001-09-17 11:18:16
Subject: ANS1357S - Anybody see this error before?
From: "Dwight R. Wood" <drwood88 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 08:18:52 -0700
We recently upgraded our TSM Server to 4.2.0.1 (AIX)and now we have a few
clients that will not connect to the server and spit out the following
error:

ANS1357S Session rejected: Downlevel client code version

I am getting these errors on 3.1, 3.7 and 4.1 clients, all Windows (NT and
2000). It would appear that I need to upgrade the client level. But why do
some servers with the same client level still work while others do not. Any
ideas out there? Thanks!

Dwight Wood
AEP
Columbus, OH