ADSM-L

Return code = 1

2001-09-11 05:01:51
Subject: Return code = 1
From: MORGAN TONY <TONY.MORGAN AT FORTISBANK DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:51:10 +0200
Hi Guys and Gals,

Can anyone tell me how to change the return code (below) to 0 to prevent the
Failed status?? [TSM V4.1.1.0 server]

Many Thanks

Tony Morgan
Fortis Bank UK

Executing Operating System command or script:
   c:\progra~1\tivoli\tsm\exchange\excfull.cmd
11-09-2001 09:46:01 Finished command.  Return code is:
   1
11-09-2001 09:46:01 ANS1512E Scheduled event 'LONNT027_DAILY_EXCH' failed.
Return code = 1.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the addressee. The content of this
e-mail may have been changed without the consent of the originator.
The information supplied must be viewed in this context. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify our Helpdesk by
telephone on +44 (0) 20-7444-8444. Any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.