ADSM-L

Re: Automated procedure/ script to perform Checkout of daily dbbackup vol

2001-09-09 23:51:50
Subject: Re: Automated procedure/ script to perform Checkout of daily dbbackup vol
From: Mark Stapleton <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 22:52:59 -0500
On Tue, 4 Sep 2001 10:19:49 -0400, it was written:
>Note that you don't have to have DRM to use Query DRMedia: it's one of
>those generally exploitable resources, which came in handy for us.

Are you sure about that, Richard? My understanding is that in order to
use any of the DRMEDIA commands, the DR module had to be purchased.[1]

[1] I'm not quibbling about whether you have to have the license in
order for the command to work; I'm referring to the EULA and the moral
obligations therein.