ADSM-L

subscribe & unsubscribe

2001-09-05 16:49:06
Subject: subscribe & unsubscribe
From: Yotin Chennavasin <yotin.chennavasin AT HGUARD DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 16:34:58 -0400
It has been a while.  I need to change my email address.  How can I
unsubscribe, and re-subscribe with a new email address to this mailing list
again ?

Thanks..

or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination, copying of this
communication, or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you
receive this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete the material from any computer.