ADSM-L

Re: Scripting Question

2001-09-04 19:11:29
Subject: Re: Scripting Question
From: Steve Harris <STEVE_HARRIS AT HEALTH.QLD.GOV DOT AU>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 09:11:12 +1000
No need.  Just get all the migration processes to start at once and let TSM
handle the drive shortage.

Steve Harris
AIX and TSM Admin
Queensland Health, Brisbane Australia

>>> Bruce Kamp <bkamp AT MHS-NET DOT COM> 05/09/2001 1:57:18 >>>
On the part of my daily processing that I flush my disks to tape I am using
sleep commands.  Is there a way to set it up to query for the migration
processes & to go to the next disk pool when the current migration processes
are complete?  I'm running TSM 4.1.3.2 on AIX 4.3.3

Thanks,
--------------------------------------
Bruce Kamp
Bruce Kamp
Network Analyst II
Memorial Healthcare System
P: (954)987-2020 x6008
F: (954)985-2274
E: bkamp AT mhs-net DOT com
This e-mail, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential
and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). This confidentiality
is not waived or lost if you receive it and you are not the intended
recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/ received in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review
of this e-mail is prohibited.  It may be subject to a statutory duty of
confidentiality if it relates to health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received this
e-mail in error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by
telephone or by return e-mail.  You should also delete this e-mail
message and destroy any hard copies produced.