ADSM-L

Re: TDP MS SQL client errors

2001-09-04 11:49:14
Subject: Re: TDP MS SQL client errors
From: Bruce Kamp <bkamp AT MHS-NET DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 11:51:32 -0400
What version of SQL are you running?  I'm having the same problem.  I put
the sqlfull.cmd on the root of my C: drive.  Let me know if you find out
anything useful....  I'm at the point of spending the day on the phone with
Tivoli....
I've tried logging the schedule service on as different users & changing cmd
file to logon as SA to execute the backup command.  But neither has worked
when I let the scheduler start the backup.
I'm running SQL 7.0 SP3 on Win2k Advanced Server SP2.

Bruce Kamp
Bruce Kamp
Network Analyst II
Memorial Healthcare System