ADSM-L

Re: expiration

2001-08-30 13:43:11
Subject: Re: expiration
From: Yanki Yuksel <Yanki.Yuksel AT TAS.ALCATEL DOT CA>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 13:44:20 -0400
You may want to check your policies and management classes.  It may be that
your retention time and versions may be incorrect..

_____________________________
Yanki Yuksel
Sr. Systems/Network Administrator
Alcatel Canada
1235 Ormont Drive
Weston, Ontario, Canada
M9L 2W6
Tel:  (416) 742-3900 ext 5767
Fax: (416) 742-9088
e-mail : Yanki.Yuksel AT tas.alcatel DOT ca
_____________________________

                    Jeff Bach
                    <jdbach@WAL-M        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    ART.COM>             cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     expiration
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    08/30/2001
                    10:43 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Does anyone have any idea with my expiration appears to expire so much
data.

This would be at a 99.29% expiration.  Am I missing something?
Server AIX4.3.3 ADSM 4.1.2.0

Process Process Description  Status

  Number
-------- --------------------
     890 Expiration           Examined 290846 objects, deleting 288784
     890 Expiration           Examined 290846 objects, deleting 288784
backup
                               objects, 0 archive objects, 0 DB backup
volumes,
                               0 recovery plan files; 0 errors encountered.

Jeff Bach
Home Office Open Systems Engineering
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

WAL-MART CONFIDENTIAL

and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error destroy it immediately.