ADSM-L

Re: Restoring to a different NT client

2001-08-29 08:36:29
Subject: Re: Restoring to a different NT client
From: "<James> <healy>" <James.Healy2 AT AXACS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 08:37:51 -0400
Can anyone tell me if -virtualnodename is a parameter used in version 3.7.
I'm trying to use it with a client and getting one of those great error
messages that says unknown system error look in the errorlog and the error
log says unknow system error look in the error log

"Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 08/20/2001
01:14:08 PM