ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: Netware Client 4.2.0 password generate problems

2001-08-28 10:09:48
Subject: Antwort: Re: Netware Client 4.2.0 password generate problems
From: Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:10:26 +0200
Hello,
I have similar symptoms with the TSM 4.2 client for Linux. I opened a
problem record with IBM. Please do the same, because the more problem
records exists, the earlier the problem might get fixed.
Best regards
Gerhard
----
Gerhard Rentschler                   email:
Gerhard Rentschler                   email:
g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Manager Central Servers & Services
Regional Computing Center   tel: ++49/711/6855806
University of Stuttgart                fax: ++49/711/682357
Allmandring 30a
D 70550 Stuttgart
Germany

Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
Gesendet von: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
28.08.2001 14:48
Bitte antworten an jim_kirkman