ADSM-L

TSM and TDP for Domino

2001-08-24 11:21:54
Subject: TSM and TDP for Domino
From: Chris Sellards <CSellards AT AFCE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:51:58 -0500
We are running Windows 2000 Advanced server with Notes R5. We are running
TSM client version 3 release 7 level 2.19 and TDP for Domino 1.1.1. We have
the TSM client installed in d:\program files\tivoli\tsm and TDP is
installed in d:\program files\tivoli\tsm\domino. Right now the TSM
scheduler is configured with the dsm.opt file in the d:\program
files\tivoli\tsm\baclient directory and the TDP scheduler is configured
with the dsm.opt file in the d:\program files\tivoli\tsm\domino directory.
Is this correct? Do we need 2 dsm.opt files, or do you put them together
into one file?

Thanks,

Chris Sellards