ADSM-L

Re: Archive/Compression

2001-08-23 08:34:02
Subject: Re: Archive/Compression
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 07:34:52 -0500
elapsed processing time is from start to finish
data transfer time is just when data is being sent
Client compressions is probably a good thing to do.

Your network data transfer rate is good.

What are your no -a settings, and ADSM tuning settings.

I have found the newer ADSM code is faster also.

Jeff

and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error destroy it immediately.