ADSM-L

Re: TSM mirroring again

2001-08-21 10:37:45
Subject: Re: TSM mirroring again
From: "Toora, Kuli" <kulbinder.toora AT NPOWER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:39:36 +0100
John,

I have not been through this scenario as you describe but i have had the
power cut to a bank of RVA containing primary DB and LOG volumes.
TSM was able to carry on using the mirror DB and LOG volumes. A message was
displayed saying the primary could not be written top and the miror would be
used. Once the RVA was back up and runing TSM realised that the DB and LOG
volumes were out of synch and resynched them.

If you require any more info drop me a line on the address below.

While i am here has anyone any advice for using mirroring on one ESS 2105
F20?.

Thanks.

Kuli.

Kulbinder Toora
Storage Administrator
Npower
mail to : kulbinder.toora AT npower DOT com