ADSM-L

[no subject]

2001-08-20 16:58:55
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:00:03 -0500
Limit maxscratch.

Each DBspace in Informix can be a seperate thread on a backup and restore.
If each is on a seperate tape, you don't need a 2 Terabyte storage pool to
multi-thread and Informix restore.  And storing the data on disk may not
work very well with the ADSM database either.

I would think this would be easy to do .... and maybe not done so far
because it seems crazy at first glance.

Jeff Bach