ADSM-L

Re: Terminated sessions

2001-08-20 13:14:05
Subject: Re: Terminated sessions
From: Lindsay Morris <lmorris AT SERVERGRAPH DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:13:30 -0400
maybe your archive sessions are grabbing your tape drives instead of going
to the disk pool, and you finally have enough archives so that ALL your
drives are busied out.

Is MAXSIZE set on your disk pool? That would cause a session to grab a tape
drive.

You're using Servergraph - look and see if all drives are mounted sometime
during the night.