ADSM-L

Windows XP support

2001-08-17 17:17:30
Subject: Windows XP support
From: Paul Zarnowski <vkm AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:13:04 -0400
I am told that Microsoft will be releasing Windows XP on October 25th, but
that they will release it to manufacturing in late August or early
September, resulting in new machines arriving here with XP
pre-installed.  To my surprise, I haven't seen any queries on this list
about TSM support for a Windows XP client.

Can someone from Tivoli comment on when a supported client for Windows XP
will be available?  We have tried the v4.2 code on a WinXP beta system, and
it has some problems.

Thanks.

..Paul