ADSM-L

Re: how to EXPIRE UNIX files from unmounted/deleted file system

2001-08-17 10:37:38
Subject: Re: how to EXPIRE UNIX files from unmounted/deleted file system
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-IS/CIS" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:38:17 +0200
But you can limit the delete filespace to backup files only if needed !

Greetings,

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K4-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.