ADSM-L

Upgrading ADSM 3.1 to TSM 4.2 on AIX 4.3.3/RML6

2001-08-16 18:44:16
Subject: Upgrading ADSM 3.1 to TSM 4.2 on AIX 4.3.3/RML6
From: Dirk Funk <gomeznimrod AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:44:58 -0700
Does anyone have any experience performing an upgrade
from ADSM 3.1 to TSM 4.2 on AIX? Any tips, tricks or
gotcha's? If someone has done this before I would sure
like to know what the steps where, how long it took
and if they felt it was very difficult or ......?

I will be doing this soon and want to gather as much
info as possible!

Thanks in advance.
Dirk