ADSM-L

Defining devicetype of LTO

2001-08-15 09:57:01
Subject: Defining devicetype of LTO
From: Damon Taylor <zdmt11 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:42:46 -0500
Hope someone can help or provide a little information. We're using TSM
version 4.1 on AIX vs. 4.3... According to the TSM documentation you can
define a Tape Device Class that uses a devide type of LTO. We have an LTO
Library and are using LTO drives but I get an error message when attempting
to define,,, We're having to use the GENERICTAPE definition now.... Does
anyone have any advice?? Are there additional driver/devices that need to be
installed???

Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks.