ADSM-L

Re: restore/retrieve in different server ** HELP **

2001-08-12 12:59:50
Subject: Re: restore/retrieve in different server ** HELP **
From: Andrew Raibeck <araibeck AT US.TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 10:00:29 -0700
> So I guess the workaround is to remark out the
> PASSWORDACCESS line during the restoration
> process.

Yes, or else simply use VIRTUALNODENAME instead of NODENAME. You can
either put it in the options file or invoke it from the command line:

dsmc -virtualnodename=sourcenode
dsm -virtualnodename=sourcenode

Then you don't have to mess around with the options file at all.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems
e-mail: araibeck AT us.ibm DOT com

The command line is your friend.

Mark Stapleton <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
08/11/2001 23:10