ADSM-L

Settings in DSMSERV.OPT to pass information to LIBSTATION

2001-08-09 15:28:04
Subject: Settings in DSMSERV.OPT to pass information to LIBSTATION
From: "Eikleberry, Scott" <EikleberryS AT GRANGEINSURANCE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 15:03:57 -0400
We have a new installation of Windows 2000 TSM 4.1.4 connected via Brocade
fiber channel to a HSC STK Libstation driven Powderhorn with 9840 tape
drives.  I have been told my libraries and drives are configured to work, I
just need to know what entries need to be made in the server options file.
Anyone worked with this (or similar configuration) and have some ideas?

Best regards,

Scott L. Eikleberry
Lead Microcomputer Systems Analyst
Grange Mutual Casualty Company
mailto:EikleberryS AT Grangeinsurance DOT com
ph. (614) 445-2960
fax (614) 445-2545