ADSM-L

how to get backup-archive client to erase

2001-08-08 07:36:11
Subject: how to get backup-archive client to erase
From: "MC Matt Cooper (2838)" <Matt.Cooper AT AMGREETINGS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 07:37:45 -0400
Hello,
    I am researching the use of the ARCHIVE function.  I am looking at page
259 of the TSM for MVS and OS/290 Administrator's Guide.  It says, 'When a
users archive files, they can choose to have the backup-archive client erase
the original files from their workstation after the client archives the
files.'   After that I can not find out the details of how to make this
happen 'automatically'.
Has anybody done this or found the option to make it happen?
Matt