ADSM-L

Re: The good old RC 32

2001-08-07 10:35:55
Subject: Re: The good old RC 32
From: Andrew Raibeck <araibeck AT US.TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 07:36:03 -0700
Hi Eric,

Most likely these messages are being generated as a result of an excluded
file (we still examine the file, even if it is excluded), or else you
would get an error message indicating that backup for a file had failed.
We eliminated these "junk" error messages via APAR IC27750, which was
fixed in the 4.1.2 PTF.

Try the 4.1.3 (or higher) client; you should find that these messages go
away.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems
e-mail: araibeck AT us.ibm DOT com

The command line is your friend.

"Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
08/07/2001 02:34