ADSM-L

Re: ODBC Problem

2001-08-06 12:30:16
Subject: Re: ODBC Problem
From: Tab Trepagnier <Tab.Trepagnier AT LAITRAM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 11:30:03 -0500
Mark,

Yes.  I had that problem too.  The latest ODBC client - 4.1.3. seems to fix
that problem.

Good luck.

Tab Trepagnier
TSM Administrator
Laitram Corporation

"Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 08/06/2001
11:27:46 AM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:
Subject:  ODBC Problem

Hello all, I upgraded my client to 4.1.2.0 and my system to Windows 2000
and
since then haven't been able to run a query against the TSM server using
Excel 2000. When I try and create a new query I get the error message,
'Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_ENV failed'. Does anyone know what
this means and how to fix it???

Thanks in advance,

Mark Remeta
Seligman Data Corp.
100 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

Confidentiality Note: The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to whom or which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error,
please delete this material immediately.