ADSM-L

Re: bufpoolsize and AIX

2001-08-03 16:53:03
Subject: Re: bufpoolsize and AIX
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 15:53:45 -0500
Who has experience running ADSM with more than 1 Gig of memory?  I would
like to understand any architectural limitations  I have found that 1 Gig of
memory on 3.1 causes the server to crash in the buffer pre-fetching routine.
With 4.1 how much memory will ADSM use?  4 Gigs? 10 Gigs?

Jeff Bach
Home Office Open Systems Engineering
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

WAL-MART CONFIDENTIAL