ADSM-L

Re: Internal server errors

2001-08-03 09:04:59
Subject: Re: Internal server errors
From: kelil kenzu <kelilkenzu AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 09:04:59 -0400

In my experiece internal server error is related with NT problem.  When you look at the dsmsched.log do you see this error to appear when the same files are being backed up, if so it is possible that these files could me native nt file names such NUL, LPT etc.  If this is the case you have to delete the files using posix commands.

Hope it will help

Kelil