ADSM-L

Re: *** TSM CHANGES DOMINO SERVER DATE FORMAT ***

2001-08-02 21:43:53
Subject: Re: *** TSM CHANGES DOMINO SERVER DATE FORMAT ***
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 04:45:18 +0300
Have you tried to invoke the command with "-date 2" or set dateformat
option in dsm.opt??

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Luciano Ariceto <Luciano.Ariceto AT IPAPERBR DOT COM> on 02.08.2001 22:49:48
To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Subject:        *** TSM CHANGES DOMINO SERVER DATE FORMAT ***

Hi All !!!

I need a little help to solve a problem as follow :

Daily when the  backup process is started using the AGENTLN (*) for  LOTUS
NOTES
the  DOMINO server date format is changed from dd/mm/yyyy (my regional
settings) to mm/dd/yyyy.
To solve this after  the backup finished we need to shutdown the DOMINO
server and restart it.

(*) %LN_DIR%\dsmnotes incr e:\notes\data - subdir=yes

P.S. If I type the command above the date format keeps unchanged. (I
suppose the scheduler changes this)

the server configurations are :
NT 4 sp6a
Domino/Notes 4.5.5