ADSM-L

Stop/Restart Scheduler on NT Client

2001-08-02 12:44:10
Subject: Stop/Restart Scheduler on NT Client
From: "Chan, Kien" <Chan_K AT CI.WICHITA.KS DOT US>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 11:32:54 -0500
Sir/Madam,

Can someone tell me how to stop/restart the backup scheduler on a massive NT
clients from the server? I had more 200 clients and I updated my client
option on the server. In order for it to take effect, I have to stop and
restart the scheduler on clients. Server and clients are both running on
version 3.7.3. Is there a script I can create to do it this? Or perhaps on
the GUI windows?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Kien Chan
Chan_k AT ci.wichita.ks DOT us <mailto:Chan_k AT ci.wichita.ks DOT us>
(316) 268-4318