ADSM-L

Re: ANR0104E

2001-08-01 16:03:51
Subject: Re: ANR0104E
From: David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 16:04:24 -0400
I have 3.7.4 with 3575 library. Yes, this is "normal" when audit
corrects problems.  If you run again you will probably see no
problems.  You get the "loading in drive to read label" if there
is no tape in slot now but *SM thought there was or if there is
a problem with the label - I have had one of those.  NO loading
of tape actually occurs.

We have had a number of tapes that were broken (clean
tape break) by the drives.

David B. Longo
System Administrator
Health First, Inc.
3300 Fiske Blvd.
Rockledge, FL 32955-4305
PH      321.434.5536
Pager  321.634.8230
Fax:    321.434.5525
david.longo AT health-first DOT org

>>> JONESK AT CO.CHESTERFIELD.VA DOT US 08/01/01 01:15PM >>>
The following error was reported in the actlog while performing an audit (with
the checklabel=barcode parm).  We are on TSM V 3.7.4 running on AIX 4.3.2.  Has
anyone seen this before?  We also found a tape (Magstar 3570 C Format) in
another slot that was extremely damaged.  You couldn't even see the tape when
looking at the head.  Our hardware CE is coming out to make sure the damage was
not caused by the drives.  Are these things related?

Date/Time                Message

--------------------
08/01/2001 09:03:22      ANR0104E mmsscsi.c(5645): Error 132 deleting row
08/01/2001 09:03:22      ANR0104E mmsscsi.c(5645): Error 132 deleting row from

                          table "MMS.Lib.Inventory".

08/01/2001 09:03:22      ANR8358E Audit operation is required for library
3575LIB.
08/01/2001 09:03:30      ANR8788W Unable to read the barcode of cartridge in

                          slot-id 312 in library 3575LIB;  loading in drive to
read
                          label.

08/01/2001 09:03:33      ANR8461I AUDIT LIBRARY process for library 3575LIB

                          completed successfully.

08/01/2001 09:03:33      ANR0985I Process 519 for AUDIT LIBRARY running in the

                          BACKGROUND completed with completion state SUCCESS at

                          09:03:33.

Kelli Jones
Chesterfield County Va
jonesk AT co.chesterfield.va DOT us

"MMS <health-first.org>" made the following
 annotations on 08/01/01 16:09:14
---
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain This message
is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential, proprietary,
or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived
or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error, please
immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard
copies of it, and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly,
use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are
not the intended recipient.  Health First reserves the right to monitor all
e-mail communications through its networks.  Any views or opinions expressed in
this message are solely those of the individual sender, except (1) where the
message states such views or opinions are on behalf of a particular entity;
and (2) the sender is authorized by the entity to give such views or opinions.