ADSM-L

Re: Teaching others TSM

2001-07-29 19:55:38
Subject: Re: Teaching others TSM
From: Suad Musovich <suad AT CCU1.AUCKLAND.AC DOT NZ>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:56:19 +1200
My approach is modular, get the person learning one aspect for a few days
e.g. anything to do with backup schedules.
I lay a whole bunch of tasks in increasing complexity/thought until that
person starts being confident in it, then I start with a different one.

If you are training several people, make the individuals learn different things
and get them to draw from the others who have finished that area.

After a month, or two, you can send them to training and they will have
an appreciation of components, which makes the overview easier to understand.

My 0.02 cents worth

Cheers, Suad