ADSM-L

Retrieving Associated Volumes from Off-Site

2001-07-26 15:24:53
Subject: Retrieving Associated Volumes from Off-Site
From: Ruth Robertson <rrobert AT COXNET DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:08:47 -0500
My copy storage pool volumes go off-site.  Once a week, I start reclamation
for the off-site volumes: I list out volumes where percent reclaimable space
>= 95, I retrieve those volumes from off-site, check them in, and set
reclamation to 95.  Works great...except for a few volumes that complain
about an associated volume before they'll be reclaimed.  The associated
volumes don't show up in the reclamation list, and are therefore not
retrieved from off-site.  How do I get the list of volumes associated with
those in the reclamation list?
Since I only receive the ADSM-L Digest, please email me directly.
Thanks!
Ruth Robertson, Unix Administrator
rrobert AT coxnet DOT org