ADSM-L

Copy storage pools

2001-07-26 13:13:44
Subject: Copy storage pools
From: "Liberio, Nick (XEB)" <nliberio AT XEBEC DOT CA>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:59:19 -0400
Hi all,

I am a newbie to all this and I am wondering if it is possilbe to create a
copy storage pool and have it write to optical media instead of
magnetic(tape).  The reason being is that I would like to have a backup set
of opticals that I would like to store offsite.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Nick Liberio
This e-mail communication is confidential and legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify me at (905) 470-2000x231 or by
return e-mail and delete this communication and any copy immediately.
Thank you.