ADSM-L

Question on TSM 4.1.3.0 for MVS and OS390

2001-07-24 14:29:25
Subject: Question on TSM 4.1.3.0 for MVS and OS390
From: "David Browne." <dbrowne AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:30:11 -0400
I currently have TSM 3.7.4.0 for MVS installed on OS390/2.10.
I am backing up several different platforms on the client server,  Novell
4.11, Novell 5.10, a couple different Versions of NT, also the following
desktop clients, NT, Windows 95, 98 2000.   I have several different
Versions  of the ADSM/TSM client code installed on the servers and
workstations.
Does anyone know of any glitches or problems I should be aware of with the
TSM 4.1.3.0 for OS/390  code.