ADSM-L

restore/retrieve in different server ** HELP **

2001-07-24 08:36:47
Subject: restore/retrieve in different server ** HELP **
From: MORGAN TONY <TONY.MORGAN AT FORTISBANK DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:26:09 +0200
Dear Doctor ADSM,

Help!

I have tried this several times and wasted hours!!  But still cannot get it
to work.

I am convinced that my installation is wrong, or I am totally stupid!!!

Can someone please give a simple blow by blow account of what I should be
seeing... I am desperate to perform a restore to another NT node from the
GUI..

If you can help me get to the bottom of this, I will take you to a local pub
and buy you a superb local beer... problem is, you have to come to London
for it!!!

Many Thanks in anticipation

Tony