ADSM-L

TDP for Exchange v2.2

2001-07-24 06:36:02
Subject: TDP for Exchange v2.2
From: Bruce Kamp <bkamp AT MHS-NET DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 06:32:47 -0400
Trying to upgrade from v1.1 to 2.2 in an Exchange 5.5 environment.  Have a
couple of config questions:
1.  In the options file in the include section it asks for SERVER_NAME\A
STORAGE GROUP.  Is the SERVER_NAME the physical sever name or TSM node name
(mine happen to be different) & what is A STORAGE GROUP?
2.  Two of my Exchange servers will be backup over our WAN.  With version
1.1 I am having occasional problems with the back up eating up all my
available bandwidth.  Are there any settings other than compression to help
with this problem?

Thanks,
Bruce Kamp
Bruce Kamp