ADSM-L

TSM tapes out of Sink with Library manager

2001-07-23 09:11:21
Subject: TSM tapes out of Sink with Library manager
From: "<James> <healy>" <James.Healy2 AT AXACS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:12:05 -0400
I was wondering if anyone has encountered this situation.

Environment: two TSM servers running on RS6000 v 3.7.4
Sharing the Same 3494 library

It appears that the library manager database is out of sync.
I run a checkin scratch of a range of vol sers and TSM says it can't check
in about ten because they are not scratches.
When I attempt to use the mtlib command to eject the tapes library manager
says they are not in the library?
Does anyone have a way to get the inventory from the library and put it to
a file so I can compare it with what TSM thinks it has in the library?