ADSM-L

TIVsm-BA-4.2.0-1 and passwordaccess generate on Linux

2001-07-22 10:52:00
Subject: TIVsm-BA-4.2.0-1 and passwordaccess generate on Linux
From: Mike Berkley <Mike.Berkley AT EC.GC DOT CA>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 07:52:42 -0700
I've recently installed a machine running Linux Mandrake 8.0 with
TIVsm-BA-4.2.0-1.  I've been using ADSM clients under Linux for a few
years, but now I cannot get "PASSWORDACCESS GENERATE" to actually
generate a password.  I cannot even get "dsmc inc -password=XXXX" to
work without prompting for a password.

Has anybody noticed something like this, or perhaps know of a
workaround?  Do I require particular permissions on the PASSWORDDIR
directory?

Thanks.