ADSM-L

Library is FULL?

2001-07-20 13:23:13
Subject: Library is FULL?
From: Patrick Sheehan <psheehan AT GLOBE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:21:32 -0400
Hello all fellow TSM'rs

     I'm trying as I may to change a vol in a tape library. I succesfully
CHECKOUT a empty scratch volume and then try to CHECKIN a previous vol for
a restore I'm trying to do. When I check tha ACTLOG it tells me the library
is full. I've tried running an AUDIT and it shows only 9 or a possible 10
volumes. I can't seems to get past this. What am I doing wrong? I even
tried another CHECKOUT using the SWAP option and again it successfully
removes a volume but still thinks the library is full

TIA

Patrick