ADSM-L

Re: volume mismatch

2001-07-20 05:21:10
Subject: Re: volume mismatch
From: Herfried Abel <ha7 AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:20:24 +0200
Do a
audit library 3575lib1

herfried

Steve de Souza <DeSouzaS AT BUNNINGS.COM DOT AU>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 20.07.2001
11:14:17

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Subject:  volume mismatch

        Hi there

                how does one get rid of a volume which is physically NOT in
the library which ALSO is not know to TSM via 'q libv', 'q vol', 'q drm'.

        TSM thinks the volume is in element 88.
        I did a "select * from libvolumes where home_element=88 and it came
back with

                library_name    volume_name             status   last_use
home_element    cleanings_left

                3575lib1                05d971
                3575lib1                05d971
scratch                         88                                      0

        How do I get rid of this 'volume' from the library?

        thanks
        steve

Bunnings Legal Disclaimer:

1)      This document is confidential and may contain legally privileged
        information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
        read, copy, distribute or act in reliance on it.
        If you have received this document in error, please telephone
        us immediately on (08) 9365-1555.

2)      All e-mails sent to and sent from Bunnings Building Supplies are
        scanned for content. Any material deemed to contain inappropriate
        subject matter will be reported to the e-mail administrator of
        all parties concerned.

The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.